Biking is one of the hobby and an exciting experiences. When children can ride alone, they will feel very happy as if they have been growing up. To your baby can ride a bike, in addition to selecting appropriate one such as balance bike (balance bike reviews)for child from 10 months to 1 year and a half, you do not ignore the suggestions below!
Select the appropriate bike cycle for baby
To Toddlers can cycling easily, you have to buy for them a suitable bike. When buying a bike for the baby, you should note the followings:
- For children from 4-6 years old, wheel diameter is about 35 – 40cm.
- Notice to the saddle height when child sit on the bike so that baby feet can touch the ground.
- Pay attention to the distance from the saddle to the handle bar so that when the baby sits, she/he can hold it comfortably without having to stretch or bend.
- Use hand to shake the bike to check the looseness of wheels.
- Observe from the front to the back of the bike to find whether the frame is straight and balance or not.
Start from easy to difficult
To help the baby can ride a bike alone, you should choose 4-wheelsbike for baby to ride maturely. Then, you can remove the two small wheels and turn it into two-wheel one.
Adjust the seat height
If you feel the saddle slightly and higher than the baby, you need to adjust to lower it in order to match the child’s posture when biking. [Read more…]